Thursday, March 10, 2011

Anger Leads to Hate



Hello Disciples!

Just wanted to drop a line and say I reserved a guild name for Star Wars: Old Republic.  We don't have to use it, but I know a lot of you are interested in playing SWOR.  I figured Sith side was the way to go, and <Anger Leads to Hate> also popped into my mind when I heard you could reserve guild names.  Admit it, it's fucking epic.  Anyhoo, I figured it would be nice to have a sister guild that involved lightsabers.


Last Note from Thrall's Hand:


Leading a guild is a shit-ton of work, and I can't see myself leading two, so if we roll with ALTH, i'll eventually need someone to step up to the plate and take it over.  It's a long way off though, in a galaxy far, far, away.  I am excited about FUCKING LIGHTSABERS though:


No comments:

Post a Comment